1-to-1 Visual Merchandising Courses provide a great introduction into learning and understanding the basics of Visual Merchandising & Fashion Display. 1-to-1 tuition ensures students receive the most effective learning experience with their tutor.
Retailers & Students
1. Introduction into Display & Visual Merchandising principles.
2. Understanding the basic principles of Display product grouping.
3. Understanding the key principles of window Design and Dressing.
4. Effective use of Colour, Lighting and Signage within windows and in store.
5. Mannequin dressing & styling techniques.
6. Practical work of styling mannequins and bust forms.
7. How to construct and merchandise a link selling hot spot / promotional space.
8. Understanding the effective Visual Merchandising techniques used currently in the industry.
9. The importance of creating great customer flow and how to maintain an effective shop floor layout.
Courses are held in Harpenden, Hertfordshire.
Harpenden is located approx. 30 minutes via a fast train from Kings Cross St. Pancras Station London
One-Day Courses run monthly: 10am – 3pm
Course certificate issued to all students upon completion of the course
Please note we require the full course payment upon booking to secure your place.
1. Check below for course dates and availability.
2. Submit your preferred Dates via the "Course Dates page"
3. A booking form and invoice will be sent with payment details.
4. Confirmation of attendance is emailed on receipt of Payment and Booking form.
Cameras are welcome at the workshops; this is an excellent
way of recording your work for a future portfolio.
Our courses in visual merchandising are based on 20 years experience and knowledge of the display and visual merchandising industry.
www.visualmerchandisingcourses.co.uk - copyright 2018