Transform your shop.
Course is specifically designed to give you the skill to transform your shop and enable you to educate your staff on visual merchandising best practices.
Independent Retailers and Students
1. Course introduction.
2. Introduction into Display & Visual Merchandising principles.
3. Understanding the basic principles of Display product grouping.
4. Understanding the key principles of window Design and Dressing
5. Effective use of Colour, lighting and Signage within windows and in store.
6. 3D product dressing & styling techniques.
7. Practical work of creating a 3D product themed display.
8. How to construct and merchandise a link selling hot spot/promotional space.
9. Understanding the effective Visual Merchandising techniques used currently in the industry.
10. The importance of creating great customer flow and how to maintain an effective shop floor layout.
Courses are held in St. Albans, Hertfordshire.
St. Albans is located approx. 25 minutes via a fast train from Kings Cross St. Pancras Station London.
One-Day Courses run monthly: 10am – 3pm.
Course certificate issued to all students upon completion of the course.
1. Check below for course dates and availability.
2. Submit your preferred Dates on the "Course Dates page".
3. A booking form and invoice will be sent with payment details.
4. Confirmation of attendance is emailed on receipt of Payment and Booking form.
Cameras are welcome at the workshops; this is an excellent
way of recording your work for a future portfolio.
Our courses in visual merchandising are based on 20 years experience and knowledge of the display and visual merchandising industry.
www.visualmerchandisingcourses.co.uk - copyright 2018