1 Day Introduction into Visual Merchandising
& Window Display Online Course
This group introduction course for into effective Visual Merchandising and Window Dressing techniques for today’s retailers.
Focusing upon techniques suitable for both Fashion and 3D merchandise. This live, interactive workshop taught by Sarah Manning are held in an online virtual classroom, using the online video conferencing program, Zoom. We will ensure each workshop has a maximum of five attendees per class to ensure a good learning experience for every attendee.
Who is the target audience?
Retailers & Students
This Course is designed for those with no previous Visual Merchandising or Retail experience.
What will I learn
- Introduction into the Visual Merchandising principles and how to apply these successfully in store and within a window display.
- Window design, styling and dressing techniques.
- Successful mannequin styling.
- Understanding current trends and maintaining strong brand image through Visual Merchandising.
- How to create an effective promotional space linked to your windows.
- Current Visual Merchandising and product presentation techniques to attract your customer.
- How to create effective layouts and monitoring customer flow in store.
- Questions answered about the industry and building a Visual Merchandising portfolio.
£99.00 per person
Course Price Includes;
PDF file of the course presentation will be sent to your email address. VMC course certificate will be emailed to you as a pdf file upon completion of the online course.
This 1 day workshops run every Thursday from 9.00am until 15.00pm UK time. Workshops run for a total of 6 hours of live, interactive teaching.
Online – can be accessed anywhere in the world.
We just ask that you have access to a reliable internet connection and speakers or headphones for audio content.
Access to a webcam would also be beneficial.
How to book
Our online courses can be booked online via the SimplyBook app please click on the pink Book Online icon.
I look forward to hearing from you!
What our customers have to say
“I’ve recently attended Sarah’s online Visual Merchandising course. First of all, the introduction to the course and it’s structure were both great and I could not wish for anything better when starting my journey with retail display. All the VM classes were constructed really well and all the theoretical and practical aspects of being a VM were explained in great detail. Sarah’s mentoring was exceptional.
I strongly recommend Sarah as a teacher as her knowledge and experience are outstanding and I really hope to be her student again!“
Online Course Attendee
“Sarah was one of the best teachers I have ever had and I say this not only because she taught me really interesting things but because she was always making sure I was learning the maximum information, taking total advantage of the course. I honestly think this course couldn’t be taught by a better person!
I totally recommend it to everyone who wants to seek an opportunity in Visual Merchandising.”
Online Course Attendee