Bespoke 1-to-1 Retail Courses
Bespoke in person practical training programmes which are tailored to include all the areas of Visual Merchandising & Window Display to suit the needs and requirements of your business.
Offering bespoke 1-to-1 training packages for both independent and major retailers. I design, write and run bespoke online and practical training courses to cater to your specific business needs.
From past experience our clients have found the bespoke courses have been most beneficial when held at their retail premises. Courses can be run at your business premises or upon request for our UK customers I can organise a suitable training venue in an area of your choice.
Most of our customer’s prefer a 1 day workshop however, courses can be designed to also run over a duration of time for a maximum learning experience.
Who is the target audience?
Independent and major business owners / retailers
Courses can be designed for attendees with no previous Visual Merchandising or Retail experience and tailored for a more advanced level learning of Visual Merchandising.
What will I learn
- Introduction into the four key principles of Visual Merchandising and how these can be applied both creatively and commercially.
- Window design, styling and installation.
- Creating effective promotional spaces which are linked to your windows and in store campaigns.
- Practical mannequin dressing and styling techniques ( if required)
- Understanding current consumer trends and maintaining a consistent brand image throughout your business.
- Current Visual Merchandising and product presentation techniques using the four key principles.
- How to create effective store layouts and monitoring customer flow in store.
Please note – These are the most popular subject areas taught on a bespoke course however, workshops can be tailored to your brand and specifications.
Course price based upon a 1 Day Workshop
£350.00 for individual workshops
+ any travel expenses to your location / venue
Course Price Includes;
Bespoke training program which is tailored to include all the areas of Visual Merchandising & Window Display to suit the needs and requirements of your business.
PDF copy of your bespoke training presentation.
Course certificate upon completion of the course.
Online support from myself post training
Courses usually run 10am – 4pm
However, dates and times can be scheduled to meet the requirements of your business, so please advise upon your preferred dates and times when booking.
The practical in person courses can be run at your store / premises. Alternatively, upon request for our customers in the UK, I can organise a suitable training venue in a location of your choice.
How to book
Please contact me directly to arrange a suitable date for your 1-to-1 training using our contact us form or call me on +44 (0)7976 575847, I look forward to hearing from you!