3D Display Courses
The 1-day 3D Display & Visual Merchandising Course provides a great introduction into learning and understanding the basics of 3D Display Visual Merchandising and window styling.
This course will enable you to understand how to use Visual merchandising techniques to effectively merchandise 3D products (Food, Gifts, Beauty and Home) Creating inspiration for your customer. You will learn how to enhance your customers experience in store and be shown how to present your merchandise in a professional manner.
Who is the target audience?
Non-Fashion Retailers & Students
This Course is designed for those with no previous Visual Merchandising or Retail experience.
What will I learn
- Introduction into Home, Gift, Food & Fashion Display and Merchandising
- Window design, styling and dressing techniques
- Practical 3D product dressing and styling techniques
- Understanding current trends and maintaining strong brand image through 3D product styling
- How to create an effective promotional space linked to your windows
- Current Visual Merchandising and product presentation techniques
- How to create effective layouts and monitoring customer flow in store
- Questions answered about the industry and building a visual merchandising portfolio
£180.00 per person
Course Price Includes;
Colour manual featuring the Visual Merchandising topics and presentations covered in the course.
All props and display equipment.
Light refreshments are included -please let us know any allergies / dietary requirements.
VMC course certificate issued to all attendees upon completion of the course.
Courses usually run 10am – 3pm
Our Group Courses are usually held at The Albany Centre, Victoria Street, St Albans, Herts
St Albans is located approx. 20 minutes via a fast train from Kings Cross St.Pancras Station, London
How to book
Please contact me directly to arrange a suitable date for your 1-to-1 training using our contact us form or call me on +44 (0)7976 575847. I look forward to hearing from you!