Advanced Online Course
This course explores more advanced principles of Visual Merchandising. Including fashion brand styling, in-store visual merchandising, product presentation and store layout principles.
Presenting the importance of creating a harmonious store layout and how this can help to enhance the in-store customer flow.
Students will apply these principles to design their own design window and linked in store promotional space following a set project brief.
Classes are held in an online virtual classroom, using the online video conferencing program, Zoom– providing a live interactive experience between the student and tutor. Students and tutor can share screens to view presentations and feedback on student’s course work.
Who is the target audience?
Retailers & Students
This Course is designed for those with previous Visual Merchandising /Retail experience or those who have already attended our Beginners Online Course.
What will I learn
- Current In store visual merchandising and product presentation methods
- VM principles used to merchandise New Season and Sale – how do these techniques differ
- How to create harmonious customer flow and shop ability instore
- The importance of carrying out a customer flow exercise
- Creating an effective link selling hot spot / promotional spaces instore
- Understanding the importance of creating and installing planograms
- Creating a strong retail brand through effective VM techniques
Practical task of designing your own Promotional Space linked to a window installation using a design medium of your choice. The project brief is set at the end of your first lesson, which can be completed over the first week and submitted on your second lesson.
£195.00 per person
Course Price Includes;
PDF files of all presentations and hand-outs used within the course will be sent to your email address.
VMC course certificate issued to all attendees upon completion of the course.
Online Courses can be booked on dates which work for you.
Please check my website calendar to check my availability.
The course runs for a total of 6 hours, split between two 3 hour classes and usually held over a 2 week period.
Online – can be accessed anywhere in the world.
We just ask that you have access to a reliable internet connection and speakers or headphones for audio content.
Access to a webcam would also be beneficial.