Fashion Merchandising Courses
The 1-day Fashion Visual Merchandising Course provides a great introduction into learning and understanding the basics of Fashion Visual Merchandising and Fashion mannequin styling.
This course will enable you to understand how to dress and handle mannequins using current trends and techniques – creating inspiration for your customer. You will learn how to enhance your customers experience in store and be shown how to present your merchandise in a professional manner.
Who is the target audience?
Retailers & Students
This Course is designed for those with no previous Visual Merchandising or Retail experience.
What will I learn
- Introduction into Fashion Display and Merchandising
- Window design, styling and dressing techniques
- Understanding the correct handling of mannequins
- Practical mannequin dressing and styling techniques
- Understanding current trends and maintaining strong brand image through mannequin styling
- Current Visual Merchandising and product presentation techniques
- How to create effective layouts and monitoring customer flow in store
- Questions answered about the industry and building a visual merchandising portfolio
£180.00 per person
Course Price Includes;
Colour manual featuring the Visual Merchandising topics and presentations covered in the course.
All props, mannequins and display equipment.
Light refreshments are included -please let us know any allergies / dietary requirements.
VMC course certificate issued to all attendees upon completion of the course.
Courses usually run 10am – 3pm
VMC course certificate
Our Group Courses are usually held at The Albany Centre, Victoria Street, St Albans, Herts
St Albans is located approx. 20 minutes via a fast train from Kings Cross St.Pancras Station, London
How to book
Your course can be booked direct online via our website calendar, using Paypal.
Alternatively, please contact me directly to confirm your course booking using our contact us form.